Jake's Famous recipe for Rib Eye Steak-easy-marinade-recipe tenderizes and flavors steaks in no time at all.
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Chilies (New Mexico)
- 3 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Garlic Cloves Mashed
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons Adult Beverage either Tequila or Beer (Optional and not actually necessary)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Oregano
- 1 Cup Chopped Cilantro
Mix and grind all easy-marinade-recipe ingredients together. Poke three to 4 holes on both sides of the steak and pour over enough marinade to coat both sides. Let steaks rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Grill steaks over Hickory or Mesquite charcoal.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.