This is a fantastic alternative salsa style recipe made from the most basic of ingredients and commonly known as Cowboy Salsa.
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Mix beans, peas, tomatoes, corn, onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno peppers in a large bowl.
- Season with garlic salt.
- Add dressing.
- Add cilantro; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.