Jake's Raspberry Bourbon (Spicy) BBQ Sauce marinade recipe is FANTASTIC***
This is an amazingly easy recipe to make but turns out the most fantastic BBQ Sauce blend we've ever made. Follow the steps below:
1. Purchase all ingredients. Jake's BBQ Sauce can of course be purchased from this website. The Bourbon or Brandy is the very basic inexpensive kind. The Bourbon/Brandy is more of a flavoring and when cooked on meats reduces the alcohol and intensifies the flavor of the meat.
2. In a medium bowl pour in all ingredients.
3. Mix all ingredients thoroughly for at least 5 minutes.
4. Let marinade rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before using.
5. When marinade is rested take meat and a plastic bag. Put the meat in the bag then pour over the marinade.
6. Let the marinade coat the meat for at least 1 hour.
7. After 1 hour the meat is ready for grilling, broiling or baking.
Blend makes 14 ounces of marinade and will coat at least 20 lbs of meat.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.