We are working to provide you with BBQ tips that really work to improve the quality of your next barbecue. One of the ways we are doing that is with our 10 Easy BBQ Tips That Actually Work. Read through our suggestions on ways to improve your next bbq.
1. These 10 Tips take into account the amount of money and time used by selecting the best cut of meat you can afford.
2. Avoid reusing Marinades
3. Soak wood chips before using to prolong smoke and life.
4. Never add lighter fluid directly to a flaming grill.
5. Using the right amount of heat to grill foods will save you time and money.
6. Thaw food properly before grilling.
7. Keeping food warm during transport is just as important as keeping warm when removed from the grill. Try out two or three of the methods to see which one works best for you.
8. Knowing which woods to use for wood smoking will save you time and illness. Wood smoking involves three basic forms of wood smoke. Hot smoking, Smoke-roasting" or "Smoke-baking, Cold smoking. The most common safe woods are:
There are many other woods to use, however, always check online guides and information to make sure the wood you use is safe. Woods like Eucalyptus are known for their sub level poisonous nature and may not only cause illness but death, be careful to use woods that are commonly known for your safety.
9. Cleaning your grill before use can actually improve its performance and produce a better meal.
10. Using quality all natural barbecue sauce, dry rubs and marinades can not only improve the taste of the meal but increase the satisfaction of your guests.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 19 September, 2017.