The best tasting Hamburgers undoubtedly come from your BBQ Grill. Follow these directions to make great tasting barbecue hamburgers every time.
Directions for 6 Hamburger BBQ patties:
- In a large bowl, thoroughly blend your ingredients, dry mix, seasoning, salt and pepper together with ground Top Sirloin.
- Form into 6 or more hamburger patties and place in container. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- For Hamburger Buns brush lightly with olive oil or butter. Buns will be toasted later on the grill.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Oil the grill grate to reduce sticking of burgers.
- Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until they reach desired doneness.
- While grilling burgers, grill Mushrooms or bacon until done.
- Once mushrooms or burgers become done remove and replace with buns.
- Once grill marks and golden appearance is complete on buns remove from grill.
Lay buns out coating with mayonnaise or mustard and ketchup or other fine spread. Add tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, cheese, bacon or other assortments.
Here's a quick cooking chart for BBQ Hamburgers and more.
We suggest using ground sirloin which is simply sirloin beef cuts ground to make burgers. The chart can be used as if the burgers are steaks.
Special Offer: Use code 1707200910 now and take 10% off any of Jake’s products.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 September, 2017.