With this simple recipe and steps you can grill Baked Potatoes within 1 hour, and they're fun to make.
- 2 Medium Golden Yukon Potatoes
- 2 Strips of Bacon
- 2 Pats of Butter (Optional)
- 1. Wash and clean all dirt from Potatoes.
- 2. Dry Potatoes thoroughly.
- 3 Optional - Make a 3 inch cut in each Potato and slide in 1 Pat of Butter
- 4. Wrap each Potato with 1 slice of Bacon*
- 5. Wrap Potatoes in Aluminum foil.
- 6. Bring grill to 375 degrees.
- 7. Bake Potatoes for 1 hour.
When baked add, butter, sour cream, chives and 2 shakes of Jake's California Chicken Rub formerly Grilling Blend Dry Rub .
*Adding the slice of Bacon will bring an amazing flavor to the skin and meat of the Potato.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 September, 2017.