A quick and easy Avocado Mango Salsa recipe that is a fantastic appetizing dish in almost every way.
Jake's Famous Ingredients for Avocado Mango Salsa:
- 1 Avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 Mango peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 Carton (1 pint) Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and minced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, diced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
Combine Avocado, Mango, Cherry tomatoes, Jalapeno, Garlic and Red Onion in a large serving bowl. Season with salt to taste. Toss with Olive oil and Lime juice. Stir in Cilantro last. Place combined ingredients in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend thoroughly.
Serve Avocado Mango Salsa with fresh Tortilla Chips
Layer on cooked fish or make along side sandwiches as desired.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 19 September, 2017.