When your grill is calling out for Tri Tip, Steak and Rib Dry Rub for Sale seasonings where else would you go? We've prepared a perfectly sized 48 Ounce container to handle the toughest barbecue jobs but ensure that you have just enough of these wonderful seasonings for your own special use. How many ribs, chickens, steaks can you grill? If you said 10 or more then this seasoning rub is for you. Built with our own special award-winning blend of spices and seasonings we give you the best we have to offer for your own backyard grill. Make your move up to natural with this 48 Ounce version.
Our goal was to produce a premium marinating rub designed to deliver deeper richer barbecue grilling flavor. Our Tri Tip, Steak and Rib Dry Rub utilizes a number of key ingredients to impart flavor while complementing the existing taste of the meat. We selected coarse ground black pepper, garlic, onion, paprika, brown sugar to deliver a slight sweetness while giving the meat a golden color, smoked hickory salt, oregano, tarragon and more to compliment the marination process. The spices produce a wonderfully rich Western style flavor that leaves the meat with a golden brown tint which of course is excellent.
Why we love this Tri Tip, Steak and Rib Barbecue Dry Rub for sale
1. This rub will deliver the same or similar flavor of a sauce without overpowering the flavor of the meat?
2. This rub is made with all natural ingredients and does not use MSG or other artificial ingredients and will impart flavor while complementing the existing taste of the meat.
3. The rub produces a wonderfully rich flavor that leaves the meat with a golden tint which of course is excellent for Tri Tips, Steaks, Ribs, Chicken, Chops and more.
4. The rub is in powder form and can be sprinkled or spooned onto meat.
5. The rub is easy and convenient to use saving time. Sprinkle on and let rest for about 45 minutes to an hour the grill on medium to medium high heat at about 225 degrees.
Buy this multi award winning Rub because it effortlessly marinates meat producing a wonderful mouthwatering flavor. It takes little to no time to do its job. It produces flavors reminiscent of Texas, Mississippi, Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, Kentucky and California barbecues. The rub is perfect for power basting and marinates deeply within 45 minutes to an hour. The rub can be left on for overnight marinating and will deliver a light smokiness and golden brown color to the meat. Because it's natural it will speed up the time necessary for marinating quickly becoming one less thing to worry about which means you can spend more time enjoying the barbecue and less time preparing it.
To Get the Rub Click on the Add To Cart button and follow to Checkout.
Here's what people are saying about Jake's Tri Tip, Steak and Rib Dry Rub for sale:
Samuel Quick wrote: "I've tried many of the other Dry Rubs already in the market, and they all had their pitfalls. But Jake's simple all natural recipe ticks all the boxes, it just works".
Nicole Huttenhoff wrote: "We absolutely LOVE this dry rub!!! Perfect for our new outdoor santa maria grilling!!!"
Move up to a dry rub that actually delivers what it promises....
48 Net Ounces
Available in clear containers with additional sifter that measures 2" diam. x 5" high. Larger sizes are available.
Made In USA