Fire up the grill and entertain family and friends at the beach, the lake, or beside a mountain stream with these helpful hints.
Once you pack the essentials, your party can travel anywhere.
Basics and Essential Outdoor Equipment
- Portable vented grill, cleaned grill grates
- Charcoal, lighter fluid, matches (some manufacturers sell small bags of briquettes designed for one use: burn them, bag and all--no lighter fluid required)
- Barbeque tools: tongs, metal spatula, grill rack, oven mitts, apron to protect against spatter and grill contact
- Grill spray such as PAM or spray oil to assist in removing cooked foods from the grill
- Games: Frisbees, soccer balls, baseball bat, ball, gloves, kites
- Chocolate bars and graham crackers for S'mores
- Portable stereo
- Insect repellant, sunscreen, first aid kit, sunshade or umbrella
- White Vinegar, if barbecuing in a park with fixed tables wipe down the tables with White Vinegar 20 minutes before eating. Allow the vinegar to dry, which will keep flies and insects away from the table.
- Baking soda or small fire extinguisher to tame grease fires
- Transport Box to collect cooled grill and utensils after use
- Garbage bags for trash and food removal
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 September, 2017.