A Mouthwatering Steak Taco Recipe that everyone will love and want.....
This recipe is quick, and easy and produces a really great meal with Jake's Southwestern Hickory rub.
- 12 Medium to Large size Flour Soft Taco size Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Jake's Santa Barbara Rub formerly Southwestern Hickory Rub (BUY NOW!)
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless steak sirloin
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 lb ripe tomatoes cut into 1/4" cubes
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red chiles, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
Blend oil, 2 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp Jake's Santa Barbara Rub formerly Southwestern Hickory Rub and 3 tbsp vinegar in a shallow dish. Add steaks, turning to coat the pieces well. Set aside. Mix tomato cubes with onion, chiles, cilantro, remaining garlic, and 1 tbsp vinegar to make a fresh salsa and set aside.
Cook steak on a hot grill or broil to the desired degree of doneness. Slice meat thinly and place in warmed tortillas with fresh salsa, roll tortilla. Top with sour cream and sprinkle on Jake's Southwestern Hickory Rub for extra flavor.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.