Miguel's Merlot Baby Back Ribs Recipe is an excellent Country style BBQ rib recipe for rib lovers.
- 1 Whole slab pork baby back ribs or country style ribs
- 1C merlot red wine
- 2T white wine vinegar
- 2T Worcestershire sauce
- 1T Honey
- 2U garlic cloves
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 1) In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well
- 2) Place each slab of barbecue ribs on a heavy-duty aluminum foil, shiny side down.
- 3) Sprinkle each side generously dry rub
- 4) Pat the dry rub into the meat.
- 5) Wrap meat with the foil.
- 6) Refrigerate the barbecue ribs for a minimum of 1 hour.
- 7) Combine all the bracing (wet ingredients) liquid.
- 8) Microwave on High 1 minute. Or bring to high heat in pot for 2 minutes.
- 1) Place the barbecue ribs on a baking sheet
- 2) Open one end of the foil on each slab and pour half of the braising liquid into each foil packet
- 3) Tilt the baking dish in order to equally distribute the braising liquid
- 4) Braise the BBQ ribs in the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- 5) Transfer the braising liquid into a medium saucepot
- 6) Bring the liquid to a simmer and reduce by half or until a thick syrup consistency
- 7) Brush the glaze onto the BBQ ribs
- 8) Place under the broiler just until the glaze caramelizes
- 9) Slice each rib into 2 rib bone portions
- 10) Place the remaining hot glaze into a bowl and toss the rib portions in the glaze.
Note:You can finish glaze with Jakes BBQ sauce, the same as the merlot glaze.
***For best results always use Jake's Famous BBQ Sauce.
This Miguel’s Merlot Baby Back Ribs Recipe is a real treat for the palate!
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.