Baking Chicken using a BBQ Grill is easy when following these simple steps below.
1. Ensure that your grill reaches a minimum 375-400 degree temperature throughout the cooking cycle.
2. Use the same pans and cooking utensils you would use if cooking in your oven.
3. Make sure you have enough charcoal or gas on hand to cook through the entire cycle.
4. Make sure your grill is clean and clear of debris or anything that would send smoke or dirt into your cooking pot.
For a simple baked chicken we've added a recipe below.
1 Large Chicken, cut upFlour, salt & pepper1 Cup Jake's BBQ sauce
1. Dredge chicken in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Put in a buttered 9"x13" baking dish.
3. Check temperature on BBQ Grill.
4. Place baking dish on grill when temperature reaches 375 degrees.
5. Close lid and bake for about 45 minutes, until nicely browned. Check temperature on chicken with meat thermometer ensuring that internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
6. When temperature is reach coat chicken with Jake's Barbeque Sauce and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
7. Once cooked remove from barbecue grill, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 September, 2017.