Grilled Asparagus is one of the easiest and healthiest vegetables to grill, besides Bell Pepper.
Our quick steps to grilling great Asparagus every time are below.
DIRECTIONS Grilled Asparagus
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Trim the bottom of the asparagus at a 45 degree angle
- A good cleaning and soaking in water for at least 15 minutes brings back life to droopy asparagus
- Pat dry and lightly coat the asparagus spears with olive oil.
- Season to taste with sea salt, regular salt or garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
Remove and Serve
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 21 September, 2017.