Hawaiian style barbecue ribs recipe is one of the best and simplest recipes for those who crave a touch of the Hawaiian Isles. You can make this recipe and personalize it to be your very own. Follow the steps below.
Ingredients for Hawaiian BBQ Ribs
- 1/2 Cup Jake's Famous Ball Park Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 4 Tablespoons Ginger minced
- 1/2 Tablespoons Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Lbs Country Style or Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- Rice for bedding when served
Steps and Instructions for Hawaiian BBQ Ribs:
- Trim ribs to remove fat.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Place ribs in glass container like Pyrex or similar to marinate the meat overnight as well as use the container to bake in.
- When ready to cook, let ribs sit out at room temperature for at least 1 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bake for 2 1/2 to 3hrs .
SERVE OVER RICE!
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.