Restaurant style glazed bbq spare ribs marinade cooked right from your oven, no fuss, in minutes.
Ingredients Chinese Style Short Ribs Recipe:
- 2 Chicken Thighs or 4 Pounds of Country Style Ribs
- 3 T Char Xiu Sauce
- 2 T Jake's Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1. Have butcher trim and remove fat from ribs. Trim Ribs into 4 inch sections. (Ribs can be cleaned, trimmed and cut at home with safety). Blend Char-Xiu (pronounced Char Sue) sauce and Jake's Original Barbecue Sauce in a bowl. Baste sauce mixture over ribs, cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- 2. Wrap Short Ribs in aluminium foil and grill at 180 degree for 30 minutes.
- 3. Unwrap and continue to grill until ribs are done. Check cooking chart below for appropriate cooking temperature.
- 4. Remove, and serve.
- 125 to 130 Degrees --- Rare
- 130 to 140 Degrees --- Medium Rare
- 140 to 150 Degrees --- Medium
- 150 to 160 Degrees --- Medium Well
- 160 to 170 Degrees --- Well to Very Well
Need the BBQ Sauce for this recipe? No problem, buy Jake's BBQ Sauce and receive First Time Buyer Discounts as well.
Use code: 1707200910 with any item and receive a 10% discount. Just enter the discount code at checkout and receive your first time buyer discount.
Serve Chinese Style Short Ribs Recipe
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 September, 2017.